Tuesday, May 30, 2017

                                                            Image result for memorial day

                   My weekend was good because on Friday I was bitten by my dog when i was playing out side.  After that i just sat down and played Minecraft  in my computer. On Saturday I woke up and took out my dog for a walk and cleaned my house and around 1:00 I left with my mom and my sister to go eat tacos and then after that my mom dropped my sister and I in my dads company and we work their pretty much the whole day like until 11:00. Then my mom finished working and came to pick us up and went to go eat. Then Sunday I was tired and it was just a lazy day in my house and just ate pizza. Yesterday, my mom, sister and me went to do the laundry and we were their pretty much the whole morning and when we were done we when to buy food and my mom left to work and after that me and my sister were just cleaning the house and folding our close and toke my dog on a walk. Afterwards my dog broke a tube that contained water and she got mad at us and she was aggressive and  when my brother toke her back inside my three cousin and I were training for my cousins soccer game.

No comments:

Post a Comment