Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

I like the positivity that Mr. Haymore brings into our classroom because it makes me work better knowing that Mr. is positive encourages everyone. The honesty and the good tips he gives helps a lot to not do many mistakes in our life and i like the assignments he gives us are very interesting.

I don't really dislike anything about the classroom

I feel that it’s pretty good already and does not need no changes.

The highlights of this class is when we learn about a new career and have to research it ourselves because it gives me another option if i like it to my future career or learnings if it grabs my interest.

I did try hard on this class but i do not know if i applied myself 100 percent as other students. I did dedicate some of my time and work to some of the assignments given in this class but  don’t complete put my effort in all assignments but next semester i will treat this class with more seriousness and will apply myself to this class and all other classes.

Sometimes i do but forget to report them but other times i just was too lazy or forgot my journal in my locker but one of my goals in that journal is to fix this problem i have and dedicate time and hard work to this 5 min assignment.

I am committed to being a ctr person because i know it’s the right path to take, if i don't i might make many bad choices and regret it later and that why i will act now before this happens.  


No comments:

Post a Comment