Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

This Winter Break i was in my house most of the time. But in Christmas my family and i spent it in Las Vegas. We spent 3 days there and visited my cousin that lives there. Since it was christmas eve we went to the hotels restaurant and brought my cousin along and spent the night having fun, My brother gave me a plushie of an anime i like and my sister gave me a funko pop of a anime character i like. The next day it was time to leave but before we left we went to this place where they sale the most delicious quesadillas.  Then once we were finished we left at 1pm and made it back home at 6pm. Then a week goes by and i did nothing until its New year eve and then all my family members came over to my aunt's house and ate food and celebrate the new year together.  Then a surprise came because my cousin from Las Vegas came to the party and was very happy to see the again after a week. On that same day my brother and i made some cookies and i was very excite to make them and they turned out good but they were too sweet.The next day my mom, dad, sister, and brother and me went to watch a movie at the movie theatre and my mom, sister and i watched sing, and my brother and dad watched Assassin. Overall i had a good break and had plenty of time to relax and had lost of fun. I had a new year's resolution that i promised i was going to  complete. Thank you.


Image result for winter break 2016Image result for las vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment