Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving week


 This thanksgiving week we had off,was a very calm week and spent it with my brother and sister. Early in the week i sat down and read a book because i had lots of time to waste. Then later on the week the routine was the same. Then the day of thanksgiving in the morning my mom and sister and myself went to the movie theater to watch Moana. Later on the day my mom left to work and my brother stayed shopping. So then my sister and i ate noodle soup and pizza and that was our great thanksgiving dinner. It was Black Friday and all the people went crazy for everything and my dad also. My dad wanted to go to the mall because the the sales going on and he bought me and my sister something.Then Sunday i finished the little homework i did not finish in the week and continued my day sitting in the living room watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment