Monday, September 12, 2016

      "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad." 

                                                        ABRAHAM LINCOLN 


             When you do or say something good you feel good because you know that you chose the right and did or said something. If you do something bad or said something bad, you feel bad because you know you did not do good in doing something or saying something. For example if you study for a test and got a good grade, you feel good because you know you earned that grade. If you do not study and got a bad grade you feel bad because you regret not taking the time to study. When you do good you have no regrets and when you did something bad you regret it. You get what you earned and feel good after, its your decision to do the right or do the wrong. You actions will count as a part of you and you will have good or bad feeling. It matters because if you did something good or bad for a person they will also feel something towards you either gratitude or hatred.You must take responsibility to do the right thing and you regret if you do the wrong. "WHEN YOU DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD. WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD."

   

No comments:

Post a Comment